Saturday, December 03, 2005

Summary of Events

Whats been happening lately?

Hmmm, we had a few trips to Bacnotan and played in crowded line ups, the beetle is getting its final coat of paint then will finally be rubbed and buffed, started playing Taekwondo again, I got a new repair kit for the mustangs transmission (I hope I get to drive it out by next week), and other not so important day to day activities.


Almost done...

My scheds been pretty busy lately and things'll only get worse as December comes in. Ah, I have to start browsing for gifts, hmmm, this is going to be tough. The final leg of the "Philippine Surf Cup" in La Union is slated two weeks from now. I wonder who we'll get to pull to represent Baguio.


Crowded lineup



Other things on my To-Do list:
-Browse for good body and paint shops for the mustang
-Re-upholster mustang seats
-Finish up the beetle
-Re-wire guitar
-Wire the lamps in my room
-Paint the kitchen
-Update this blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home