Friday, November 11, 2005

Have you ever wondered what your dogs do when you're not home?

Have you ever wondered what your dogs do when you're not home?

I woke up late a few days ago and nobody was home. So I made my way down the stairs to grab breakfast. As I got to the kitchen, I noticed movement from the sofa, aha, a husky on the sofa!



Scot doesn't usually sleep on the sofa when Ma or Dad is around, I guess they sneak to the sofa when nobody's home.



I walked back to the stairs when I noticed another thing, something brown on Ma's bed, Leslie! Crazy dogs. At least Linus was still on his own bed.



I grabbed my cam and took pics of them which I later showed my mom. The dogs denied the whole thing...

2 Comments:

Blogger The Nashman said...

The dogs were thinking along the same lines about your presence. They used to have the house all to themselves until you came back to live with them. :)

4:29 AM  
Blogger A Trading Ape said...

hahaha, true true

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home