Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I haven't been posting in a while. I've either been too busy or the past weeks have been so bloody boring than nothing was worth posting.

Saturday night was spent with batchmates and friends who were trying to get me into a band again. We still have to see if we play well with each other, chemistry is a huge factor in a bands success. You can put four or five of the best guys in a band and still come out with crap. Okay okay, G3 is a different story....

After a night of heavy drinking, I headed to Bacnotan to surf on Sunday. Since I woke up late I was at Aldrix's place by noon, just in time for lunch - pinikpikan, yeah! They shared stories of their morning sessions mentioning that Aldix opened the day with a tube ride, cool.



We then headed to the pier and were met by glassy 4 ft sets. We all enjoyed the 4 foot right handers though it would occasionally jackup and close out. By 9pm we were back at Baguio and decided to close the day with a cup of coffee.



Monday, Mustang Monday. Monday was my Mom's birthday. I feel kinda guilty for not being in Baguio yesterday for a family lunch. I greeted Ma as soon as I woke up then had breakfast with her. She mentioned that Waf greeted her at 3am! After breakfast I was off to town for my To-Do's. Meeting up with Allan was the first thing on my list, we were going to check the beetle he's restoring (which I might buy but I haven't decided yet). With the gas prices on a continous rise, the beetle is the way to go. Besides, I've always wanted a beetle. It's got more character than any japanese car on the road. After lunch, I checked on the Mustang. They've just stared on the transmission fix, I'll check on it again next week.



By 4pm I was having coffee with Jux, discussing mustangs and beetles of course. When discussions like this start, we can go on forever and bore non enthusiasts to death.

Taekwondo practice started at 6pm, I decided to let the newer black belts handle the class so I could focus on basic exerises. My right foot still isn't 100% and more advanced footwork still is a problem. I can't wait til it is fully healed. I got a cake on my way home, had dinner then called it a day. It's another work day tomorrow.

Good weekend....

1 Comments:

Blogger The Nashman said...

There must be some reason why the most consistent waves break near to a pier..........

4:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home