Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Last two days at work, the clearance form is almost complete, projects are being closed, others being endorsed, and I'm training anybody I can. I have to offload 3, no, 2 years worth of stuff then transition from a WUSB Engr to an ASIC engr (I think).

Last night was killer, my officemates and I went out for a couple of beers...okay, okay, a sea of beer. We got home around 4am. Hmm, I'm sure my bodys alcohol level has been on a steady and steep increase since last week. I hope I get to rest tonight, a calm before the the storm tomorrow :D

Oh yeah, I have to start packing! Dang, 5 years worth of stuff. I'm sure I'll find stuff I've been searching for quite a while. Shoot, my room is a mess. And the big question, will the mustang make it to Baguio in one piece? We shall see....

1 Comments:

Blogger The Nashman said...

Post pictures of the 'Stang arriving in Baguio ha....(preferably with the Dogs inside with pine trees in the background so I can make it a desktop background.....)......assuming it survives the climb....(cross fingers)

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home