Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Frustration

Pronunciation: (")fr&s-'trA-sh&n
Function: noun
1 : the act of frustrating
2 a : the state or an instance of being frustrated b : a deep chronic sense or state of insecurity and dissatisfaction arising from unresolved problems or unfulfilled needs
3 : something that frustrates
4 : having your car in the shop longer than you've ever driven it


Damn it, the E30 still isn't done. I know, they work with passion and heart, but couldn't they work with passion and heart a bit faster? Well, I guess you can't have everything. I got a good price for good work, so I guess getting good turn around time is out of the question.

I hope they get it done for my birthday. But expecting the worst, it'll probably be done around November. Damn it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home