Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weekend warrior

Lately, I've been filling my weekends with whatever I can squeeze into them and this weekend wasn't different. With tons of stuff to finish, I left work kinda late and headed to the bus station, got on the bus and arrived in Baguio early Saturday morning. Saturday was spent mostly catching up with my parents, visiting relatives, then checking out my E30 (yup, it still isn't done), and getting ready for a trip to San Juan. By 830pm, I met up with batchmates Wits and Royce for coffee. Jux and Chucky joined me later, and we were set for the trip.

We arrived in San Juan at around 1030pm, then visited Angel's resto (Surfers Retreat) to unwind. There, we were greeted by a big party. The placed was packed, a band was playing and dozens of people hung out outside. We spotted Angel at the back of the shop and decided to hangout there. A couple of the other locals passed by and shared stories. By midnight we were back at the BOARDing house and called it a night.

Early the next day (well 7am isn't really early, but this is my blog so gimme a break) we checked the nearest spots (The Point and The Beach Break) to find ~5-7 people already in The Point and a couple in the Beach break. We played at the Beachbreak for a while until Aldrix sent us a message saying Cabarsican was working.

The BOARDing House

Dog meet dog

Reflection

The Monalisa Point @ 7am

The Beachbreak @ 7am

Red. Ant.

So, we grabbed a quick breakfast at Angel's then headed to Cabarsican.

Cabarsican

Jux watching, Tommy catching

No crowd in sight

Base camp

Cabarsican

Jason and his new fish

Jux and Chucky getting fishy

Later we all drove back to Baguio and dozed off as soon as we hit our beds.

The next day was a work day, I was meeting up with other people from the office. We were meeting up with different schools for the company's "university alliance" and also for the campus recruitment in the afternoon. I did a demo for one of our devices (mixed signal array) and interviewed a few students as well. After all the activities I rushed home to pack and headed back down to Cavite. I was back in Cavite around 3am. Interesting weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home