Monday, August 27, 2007

Smiles

I was getting frustrated with the noise my FZ10 was registering in "low light" scenes. For the FZ10, this meant anything less than sunlight. At ISO200, the noise just jumped out at you and it was getting irritating. I could have each pic I take undergo noise reduction but that can get to be a bit of a hassle. So read reviews of entry level DSLR's and kept an eye for good deals around. Until I bumped into one last week. It was a really low price for a slightly used D40 body, and a relatively cheap mid range zoom lens was posted in another site too. The reviews I've been reading also suggested that the D40 was a better deal. So I got into a frenzy like I always do when I see a good deal for something I really need, or really want, and headed to Bacoor for the body and Makati for the lens. The body had less then 2000 shutter actuations (or thats what the EXIF info said at least) and the lens was in really good condition. So, I made the jump to the DSLR world. The initials pics were blurred and either over- or under- exp0sed and eventually got better as I got familiar with the controls. And, I am happy to say, no noise reduction could give me this clarity in pics. So I am all smiles :D


1 Comments:

Blogger The Nashman said...

Draw your curtains at night! The paparrazo is here

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home