Monday, July 31, 2006

Ram and Rain

It was another regular weekend. Just met up with a seller for RAM upgrades, happened to pass by a potential 3rd project?!? car (still looking around though), bought a few magazines, and watched a coupled of DVD's (Rent and Grind). I still have a long list of stuff to watch. Can anybody lend me a copy of Billabong Odyssey? I saw the trailer and it looked great.

It's been raining continuously these past weeks. That should be expected, it's monsoon season. And yet there hasn't been a decent swell (at least according to the forecasts). I hope something come our way. Ah, it going to be a cold, wet week again. I don't mind the cold part, it's the wet part I don't like. Especially around these areas where gooey greenish black water is commonplace. Good thing it isn't that bad in Cavite yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home