Monday, June 05, 2006

Moss Green, Czech Beer and the first Swell of the Season

So what've I been upto lately?

Well I went up to Baguio to check on the mustang, it's been completely stripped and they're currently working on some rust holes. After this they'll start on the primer then coat it with Dark Moss Green Metallic. I can't wait.



I've been spending some weekends with old Baguio friends and hanging out and chatting over a few pitchers of dark, Czech beer. Yum!





I'll be back in Baguio this weekend, the swell forecast looks promising, the South swell is in. I hope it pushes through, this'll be the first session for this season.



Other than that, things have been routinary. It can get really boring, I think I'll shave my head just to change things up a bit. Or, do I grow in long again? Hmmm. What do you think? Leave a comment,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home