Sunday, March 16, 2008

Session at Spin Studios

Today I got to fulfill a childhood dream, to be able to record in a "real" studio. We were at Spin Studios today to record one song and it took us 7 hours to lay all the tracks down including a little arrangement work. The final mixing and mastering will be done on another day. Working with studio pros was intimidating at first but then turned out great. They were very helpful and kept the atmosphere light, friendly and fun. These guys were so energetic, you could really see how passionate they are about music. That's one thing I enjoy about certain people, their passion for stuff they do or love. That's how I am too I guess.

It was a tiring day, but a very fulfilling one. This is one day I'm sure to remember...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home