Sunday, July 15, 2007

By Belenos! By Toutatis!

I got to download a cartoon of Asterix today. It was never on my movies-to-search-for list. I just happened to remember it while browsing the web. Watching it took me back to my elementary days. Some people don't realize that you could learn a lot from each comic book. It presented different cultures, foreign phrases, places, and historical events. It aroused your interest in world history and cultures. And the play of words in the characters names was fun to look out for. Remember Boneywasawarriorwayayix and Winesanspirix?





2 Comments:

Blogger ...sommer... said...

...hi...i have a friend who has asterix comics collection...got hooked on it for months.:)just love asterix and obelix!!:)

5:48 PM  
Blogger A Trading Ape said...

well, yup you can get hooked :)

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home