Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Swells A Coming....

Wow, I really need to post more regularly. I've got cobwebs on my blog. It's just that nothing really interesting has happened lately. Regular hustle and bustle at work, a little more rain than summer... Not dead, but not interesting.

Transfomers: Great effects, will surely appeal to my generation. :) Though, Optimus and the gang look a bit different (a bit over-tech'ed) but it was a good movie over all. Bumble bee a Camaro? Come on...

Reilly and Revin's Birthday:

The Birthday Celebrants and parents

Reilly


Reilly's cousin who found the camera interesting...


The CML PE Team Building/Bonding:

The CML PE Family


Harold's Happy Time with our director, Mark, Jamming with us

I checked on the swell forecast and, well, the South swell is finally coming in. Hmm, do I head up North this week?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home