Sunday, January 13, 2008

Holidays Part2

Ok let me start off where my last post ended...

After the sessions in Bacnotan, I headed up to Baguio for the Peredo Reunion. I arrived a bit late, ok maybe very late. It was nice seeing cousins, titos, titas, and grandparents again. As usual, we stayed up til early morning aroung the bonfire. The next day we met up again to take pictures of the fireworks then went out for dinner.

A couple of days later Waf and I met up with a couple of other photo enthusiasts and took pics of the last sunset for 2007.


We then headed home to prepare of New Year's eve.


The next day, Danette, Jux, Jason and I met up and drove down to The Backyard for 2008's first surf session. When we got there, it was working and just waiting for us. By 6pm we were all surfed out, so we headed back to the apartment to shower and packup. By 10pm we were back in Baguio downing a couple of beers and sharing stories.

Aldrix

Danette

Jux watching as Danette slides

Me

Jux

* thanks to Jason for the images and for keeping my camera company

On Ten's birthday, I drove back to the hell hole. Back to reality. One good thing was the company was celebrating a "Thanksgiving Party" during our first week at work. This was at the MoA SMX.

At the SMX:


Mocha live at the party

Yesterday, I drove to Batangas to meet up with other Pipho forum regulars and headed to the Batangas Racing Circuit for the Philippine leg of the Asian Formula 3. It was a rainy day, but that didn't stop us from taking pics all over the place.

And the crowd goes wild, yes, all three of them

The Winning Move

Team Bahrain's driver in the zone

E36 M3 at the Philippine GT Qualifying round

Rain or shine...

The Castrol Girls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home